UltraTech IBC Spill Pallet gives the ability to double stack IBC tanks and save valuable floor space. UltraTech’s IBC Spill Pallet’s 16,000 lb. weight capacity, allows you to safely double stack IBC containers, preventing unwanted spills in tight places. Its large, 400-gallon spill containment capacity keeps in compliance with EPA and SPCC spill containment regulations and its all-polyethylene construction provides excellent chemical compatibility.
Please call us at 800-829-9580 for a shipping estimate and to place your order. Due to the size/weight of this system, it does not qualify for free shipping.
- 16,000 lb. weight capacity accommodates up to two full IBCs.
- 100% polyethylene construction has no metal parts -no rust and corrosion
- 400-gallon sump capacity meets SPCC and EPA Container Storage Regulation, 40 CFR 264.175.
- Inner polyethylene supports feature a dense pattern of vertical ribs which provide superior strength.
- Rated at 16,000 lbs. UDL capacity, providing years of service under rigorous conditions.
- Offers slip-resistant grating to provide additional safety for material handling.
- Protected by the industry’s strongest warranty- Five (5) years against any material or workmanship defects.
- Made in the USA.
1057 No Drain
1058 With drain
- 444.00 LBS
- 444.00 (in)
- 33.00 (in)
- 59.00 (in)
- Country of Origin:
- United States