UltraTech Economy Model Pop Up spill containment Pools capture leaks and spills to minimize environmental damage and related clean-up costs. The Ultra-Pop Up Pool is a compact, easy-to-use spill response product that can be used as a catch-all for many spill containment applications including leaking hydraulic lines, pipes, machinery, and packages. A foam ring around the edges raises the walls as the amount of liquid increases, making it easy to set up in emergencies.
- Damaged saddle tanks
- Cross-over lines
- Hazmat spills
- Leaking containers, machinery or piping
- Or as a decontamination pool or collection pool for soiled sorbents.
- Ultra Pop Up Pools are available in 400, 250, 150, 100, 66 and 20 gallon sizes.
- Simply remove them from their packaging and give them a quick shake - they instantly expand and are ready for response to any emergency.
- Unique, patented design - foam ring rises with level of liquid to raise sidewalls.
- Compact folded size - stores efficiently inside spill kits.
- Excellent chemical resistance, including diesel fuel, antifreeze, acids, caustics and corrosives.
- Helps minimize environmental damage and related clean-up costs.
- Excellent for response to damaged saddle tanks and cross-over lines, hazmat spills, leaking containers, machinery and piping.
- Other applications include use as a decontamination pool and collection pool for soiled sorbents.
- U.S. Patent No. 5,429,437
- Made in the USA.
8022-YEL - 20 Gallon, Economy Model
8068-YEL - 66 Gallon, Economy Model
8102-YEL - 100 Gallon, Economy Model
8153-YEL - 150 Gallon, Economy Model
- UTI01-8_ _ _-YEL
- 3.00 LBS
- 3.00 (in)
- 8.00 (in)
- 14.00 (in)
- Calculated at Checkout
- Country of Origin:
- United States