The RKI Instruments GX-2009 4 gas monitor weighs in at only 4.6 ounces and will literally fit into the palm of your hand (2.75" H x 2.95" L x .98" D). The GX-2009 is a diffusion gas monitor which measures the standard 4 gases including the combustibles, oxygen, hydrogen sulfide, and carbon monoxide. This monitor features dual audible alarm ports and LED lights on 3 sides of the instrument, making it hard to miss the alarm, even in high-noise areas. Other features include a waterproof and dustproof design with an IP 67 rating, a durable rubber body that is RFI resistant, and data logging. The GX-2009 includes rechargeable NiMH batteries and optional charger.
Note: RKI discontinued the older GX-2001 model in favor of the GX-2009. Applications: Personal Monitoring, Confined Spaces, Refineries/petrochemical, Utilities, Hazardous material, Water/wastewater, Fire services, Construction.
- Simultaneous detection of 4 gases: LEL, O2, H2S & CO
- Smallest and lightest 4 gas monitor on the market at 4.6 oz.
- Dual audible alarm ports (95 DB @ 30 cm.)
- 3 visual alarm LED lights
- Vibration alarm
- IP-67 waterproof/dustproof design
- Calibration lock out or reminder controls
- Large capacity data logging standard
- Alligator clip
- Charging station with 115/220 VAC power supply
- 8 alarm trends
- Log time range of 10 to 300 hours
- 100 calibration records
- 20 hours of operation (NiMH batteries)
- Large LCD display screen
- Automatic backlighting at alarm
- Impact resistant over-mold body
- RFI shielded body
- STEL and TWA readouts
- Intrinsically safe, CSA, C/US classified, IECEx / ATEX approved
- 2-year warranty
Remember to calibrate every six months and regularly perform bump tests.
Part Numbers: 72-0314RKC - With 115 / 220 VAC charger 72-0314RK - No charger (to order please contact customer service) 81-GX01HSCO-LV - Calibration kit (to order please contact customer service)
- 1.00 LBS
- 8.50 (in)
- 1.00 (in)
- 12.00 (in)
- Product Weight (lbs.):
- 5th Sensor:
- Gas Type:
- %LEL, O2, H2S, CO