The RKI GX-2009 Portable 4-Gas Monitor is now offered with an MSHA rating, the GX-2009 MSHA mining version. The GX-2009 MSHA simultaneously monitors and displays % volume methane (CH4), oxygen (O2), hydrogen sulfide (H2S), and carbon monoxide (CO) all in the palm of your hands. The dual audible alarm ports and alarm LEDÛªs on 3 sides of the instrument are essential in high noise enviroments. The monitor is also impact resistant, water resistant, and dustproof.
The GX-2009 MSHA 4-Gas Confined Space Monitor includes:
- With Alligator clip, NiMH batteries (set of 2)
- Charging station with 115/220 VAC power supply
- Product CD (includes datalogging software)
Applications: Mining, Underground construction, Tunneling, Any application where an MSHA gas monitor is required.
- Simultaneous detection of 4 gases: CH4, O2, H2S & CO
- Smallest and lightest 4 gas monitor on the market at 2.7" H x 3" W x 1" D, 4.6 oz.
- Dual audible alarm ports (95 DB @ 30 cm)
- 3 visual alarm LED lights
- Vibration alarm
- IP-67 waterproof/dustproof design
- Calibration and bump test lock out or reminder controls
- Large capacity data logging standard (8 alarm trends, Log time range of 10 to 300 hours, 100 calibration records stored)
- 20 hours of operation (NiMH batteries)
- Large LCD display screen
- Automatic backlighting at alarm
- mpact resistant rubber over-mold body
- Intrinsically safe, MSHA classified (Mine Safety and Health Administration)
- 2-year warranty
Remember to calibrate every six months and regularly perform bump tests.
- 2.00 LBS
- 4.00 (in)
- 4.00 (in)
- 6.00 (in)
- Gas Type:
- %Ch4, O2, H2S, CO