Innovative and simple to use, the ToxiRAE Pro LEL from RAE Systems is a handheld, portable gas detector that measures combustible gas in %LEL. Available with either wireless or non-wireless configuration, the ToxiRAE Pro LEL displays a constant readout of monitoring data on an easy-to-read screen.
- Sensitive detection: from 0 to 100 percent of Lower Explosive Level for over 300 combustible gases.
- Wireless data transfer: Five-way real time transfer of detection levels and alarm events allows you to manage on site response.
- 55 Correction factors: The unit can be programmed to measure the percentage level of a range of gases and compounds.
- Easy to read screen: A large clear LCD screen displays gas levels and alert information.
- Three alarm modes: As is standard for gas sniffers; the ToxiRAE Pro features visual, audible and vibration alert modes.
- Rugged design: Industry safety certified: The ToxiRAE Pro provides concussion protection, water resistance and intrinsic safety. HAZLOC certification means you can use the unit with complete confidence.
- Data logging: Continuous data logging is standard with the ToxiRAE series of devices. You can retrieve, analyze and manage this data with the included ProRAE Studio Software.
- Fully compatible with the AutoRAE II Automated Test and Calibration Station (call for details) for automatic testing and calibration of the unit.
Included with the ToxiRAE Pro LEL:
- A sturdy alligator clip for easy attachment to clothes, letting you keep it handy at all times.
- A protective rubber boot gives the unit further protection from harsh industrial life.
- A charging cradle and communication cable let you simply and easily manage your fleet of devices.
The ToxiRAE Pro LEL gas detector is ideal for a wide range of confined space and industrial work and can be used as part of personal protective equipment (PPE) by anyone working on welding jobs, oil rigs, gas refineries, at chemical plants, doing environmental application work, performing sewer entry, waste or wastewater work or other confined space maintenance, entry or retrieval.
G02-B030-000 - Non-wireless
G02-B034-000 - Wireless
- 0.52 LBS
- 7.00 (in)
- 7.00 (in)
- 10.00 (in)
- Calculated at Checkout
- Product Weight (lbs.):
- Gas Type: