RADNOR 300 Amp Electrode Holder Model Tweco style electrode holder is ergonomically designed with a newly designed lever for good hand clearance and better hold. The efficiently grooved jaw design insures a firm electrode grip while the fully insulated, high-strength spring keeps the electrode right where you want it. There is quality through out with a heavy-duty, shock-proof nylon handle and metal parts designed for high conductivity and improved cable connections. The supplied Allen wrench and cable connection ferrule assures an efficient connection and minimizes cable strand breakage at the connection.
- Made from high quality materials for high conductivity and improved cable connections
- Supplied with an allen wrench and cable connection ferrule, assuring efficient connnection and minimizing cable strand breakage at the connection
- Newly designed lever for good hand clearance and better hold. Heavy-duty shock proof nylon handle
- Lightweight and easy to operate
- Ergonomically designed electrode holders
- For accommodating electrodes up to 7/32"
- Handles up to 300 Amps
- Efficient grooved jaw design insures firm electrode grip
WARNING: Cancer - See www.P65Warnings.ca.gov for more information
- 0.50 LBS
- 5.00 (in)
- 7.00 (in)
- 1.00 (in)
- Calculated at Checkout