PIP MaxiFlex Cut Nitrile with Coated MicroFoam Grip 34-8443 12 pairs
- Usually ships in 5 - 7 days
PIP MaxiFlex Cut Seamless Knit Engineered Yarn Glove features Premium Nitrile Coated MicroFoam Grip on Palm & Fingers, Micro Dot Palm, and Touchscreen Compatible. Known and loved across the globe MaxiFlex has become the world standard for precision handling gloves in dry environments. People have been asking us to make a cut resistant MaxiFlex that's still super thin, flexible, dexterous and comfortable. So we did. Here it is. We call it MaxiFlex Cut.
- MicroFoam Nitrile coatings are compatible with light oils and will provide a good grip and excellent abrasion resistance
- Raised micro dots increase durability and offer more cushioning in highly repetitive applications requiring precision handling
- Touchscreen compatible to allow the user to operate a touch screen phone or device without removing gloves
- Knit Wrist helps prevent dirt and debris from entering the glove
- Innovative fibres - we source our base ingredients to develop our own unique high performance yarns and fibres that offer cut protection whilst maintaining high levels of comfort.
- Reinforcement - between the thumb and forefinger, improves cut resistance and extends glove life in an inherently weak area.
- 360 breathability - patented micro-foam nitrile coating offers 360 breathability, making it the most breathable glove on the market today.
- Form, fit and feel - mimics the "hand at rest", reducing hand fatigue and increasing comfort.
- Latest knitting technology - utilized to produce smooth and rounded fingertips, improving fingertip sensitivity.
- Consistent liner penetration - from the nitrile, leaving only the soft liner resting against the skin.
- Optimized grip delivered through our micro-cup finish, allows for a controlled grip.
- All ingredients used in the manufacturing and construction of this product are compliant with the REACH legislation.
- This glove has been laundered prior to final packaging making it clean and safe for use.
- The Oeko-Tex Association has evaluated and certified this product as skin safe from the second it comes into contact with the skin.
- The Skin Health Alliance has awarded professional dermatological accreditation following review of the scientific dossier behind this product.
- ANSI CUT LEVEL: A2
- ANSI ABRASION LEVEL: 4
- ANSI ABRASION LEVEL: 4
|Rating Type||Abrasion||Cut (Coupe Test),(TDM-100 Test)||Tear||Puncture||Impact Protection|
34-8443/XS - XS
34-8443/S - Small
34-8443/L - Large
34-8443/XL - XL
34-8443/XXL - 2XL
Country of Origin: