PIP Dynamic Rocky Industrial Climbing Helmet offers superior impact protection while working at heights or in confined spaces. The industrial climbing helmet is ANSI Certified Type II, Class E. Features a super lightweight Polycarbonate/ABS shell and a integrated hi-density inner shell foam liner that work in conjunction with the highly adjustable 4-point nylon inner suspension to provide exceptional protection from top of head and lateral impact hazards.
Applications: Construction, Tower Climbing, Wind Turbines, Arborists, Oil & Gas, Rescue
- Ultra lightweight shell made with Polycarbonate/ABS material provides superior protection
- 4 point nylon webbing suspension
- SURE-LOCK wheel ratchet adjustable suspension for maximum comfort
- Universal accessory slots accepts virtually any competitors’ accessories
- Ideal for working at heights or confined space applications where vertical and horizontal impact protection is needed
- Hi-Density Foam Impact liner helps protects against lateral impact
- Meets CSA Z94.1-15 & ANSI Z89.1-2014 Type II, Class E
- Sold 8 helmets per case.
280-HP142R-06 Light Blue
- 8.80 LBS
- 11.00 (in)
- 8.88 (in)
- 6.20 (in)
- Calculated at Checkout