Petzl VERTEX Comfortable Helmet Canada Version A010BA0_
- Usually ships in 1 - 2 days
Out of stock? We recommend the Petzl VERTEX Comfortable Helmet A010AA0_, as a great substitute that are available and ready to ship.
Petzl VERTEX Comfortable Helmet Canada Version is very comfortable due to its six-point textile suspension and CENTERFIT and FLIP&FIT systems, which guarantee that the helmet fits securely on the head. The adjustable-strength chinstrap makes it ideal for both work at height and on the ground. The unventilated outer shell protects against electrical hazards, molten metal splash and flames. With its potential for integration of a Petzl headlamp, hearing protection, and multiple accessories, it is an entirely modular helmet, thus responding to the specific additional needs of professionals.
Who Uses This Product: This work helmet is used by professionals all over the world. In particular, it is used by cellular and wind energy technicians, tower climbers, rescue workers and many people working in industrial production facilities where climbing for maintenance is required such as petrochemical sites, gas production facilities, and pharmaceutical manufacturing sites.
- Six-point textile suspension conforms perfectly to the shape of the head
- CENTERFIT feature allows perfect centering of the helmet on the head, due to its two side adjustment wheels
- FLIP&FIT system allows the headband to be positioned in a low position, guaranteeing that the helmet fits securely on the head. The system folds into the shell for easy storage and transportation comes with interchangeable standard comfort foam
- DUAL chinstrap allows the worker to adjust chinstrap strength in order to adapt the helmet to different environments: work at height (EN 12492) or on the ground (EN 397). The clip has two positions, corresponding to these two uses: high strength, limiting the risk of losing the helmet during a fall, and low strength, limiting the risk of strangulation if the helmet is snagged while the user is on the ground
- Shock absorption achieved through deformation of the outer shell
- Unventilated outer shell protects against electrical hazards, molten metal splash and flames
- Head circumference: 53-63 cm
- Weight: 510 g
- Material(s): ABS (acrylonitrile butadiene styrene), nylon, polycarbonate, high-strength polyester, polyethylene
- Certification(s): CSA Z94.1 Type I Class E, ANSI Z89.1 Type I Class E, CE, EN 397, EN 50365, EAC
A010BA00 - white
A010BA01 - yellow
A010BA02 - red
A010BA03 - black
A010BA04 - orange
A010BA05 - blue
A010BA06 - green
CSA Z94.1 Type I Class E, ANSI Z89.1 Type I Class E, CE, EN 397, EN 50365, EAC
Country of Origin: