The 6 ft. Miller Twin Turbo PFLs connect with the low-profile Miller G2 connector below the dorsal D-ring of the worker's harness to provide lightweight, 100% tie-off. Aluminum rebar (pelican) hooks make attachment to a wide variety of attachment points on your structure easy. The 2.25 in. gate openings on the hooks allow you to hook onto poles and other large anchorage points.
- 6 ft. webbing lifelines on each TurboLite PFL
- Aluminum rebar hooks rated to 3,600 lbs.
- G2 connector attaches below the dorsal D-ring
- Reduced fall clearance requirements
- PFLs swivel independently preventing twisting and binding of the harness
- Corrosion-resistant aluminum connector
- Meets ANSI Z359.14-2012 Class A & B, ANSI A10.32-2012, CSA Z259.2.2, ANSI Z359.12-2009, CSA Z259.12-11 standards
Total Weight: 5.8 lbs.
- 7.00 LBS
- 10.00 (in)
- 8.00 (in)
- 13.50 (in)
- Weight Capacity:
- 310 Pounds
- Safety Standard:
- 100% Tie Off: