The Titan ReadyRoofer fall protection system offers our roofing customers a safe, all-in-one way to protect themselves at height. The kit includes a reusable roof anchor with D-ring attached, a compact and durable stainless steel trailing rope grab, a 25 ft. long and 5/8 in. thick polypropylene rope lifeline with locking snap hook, and a 3 ft. shock absorbing lanyard. The whole kit fits inside an easy-to-transport, waterproof container and is only 10 lbs. The ReadyRoofer is popular because of the simplicity of having everything you need in one bucket. Plus, when you're ready to go home, it's easy to pack the equipment back in the bucket. The ReadyRoofer, from Miller by Honeywell, is designed to make your life easier with a complete kit that's lightweight and simple to carry.
- Corrosion-resistant stainless steel trailing rope grab
- Lightweight full body harness with mating buckle straps
- Very economical and lightweight
- 25 ft. rope lifeline
- Shock absorbing lanyard with polyester webbing and two snap hooks
- Easy-to-carry waterproof container for whole kit
- Reusable roof anchor with D-ring
- Meets all applicable OSHA regulations and ANSI and CSA standards.
Total Weight: 10 lbs.
- 10.00 LBS
- 16.00 (in)
- 12.00 (in)
- 20.00 (in)
- Weight Capacity:
- 310 Pounds
- Webbing Material:
- Polyester (Standard)
- Size Type:
- Leg Straps:
- Tongue Buckle
- Harness Style:
- Connection Points:
- Safety Standard: