NIOSH Items: We only sell brand new respirators, filters, and dust masks from US based manufacturers. Since it can be difficult to determine if a respirator or mask has been used or even just tried on, for the protection of our customers, we do not accept NIOSH returns.
MCR FR Face Mask is a flame resistant face cover made of 2 layers of Westex DH flame resistant fabric to offer outstanding protection and is sewn with a high tenacity aramid FR thread. Two secure tie bands give each user a truly adjustable fit for various facial profiles. Each layer of comfortable material has an ATPV of 6.6 cal/cm2 per layer, combining to offer CAT2 FR protection. Wearing FR face coverings not only helps protect the wearer from possible burn hazards, but can also discourage users from touching the face and mouth, therefore helping them stay safer.
- Flame Resistant FR Face Cover
- Constructed with gray 5.5 ounce performance fabric for ultimate comfort
- 2 layers, inner and outer layers are made of inherent blend FR fabric
- Single fabric layer equals 6.6 cal/cm2
- Two sturdy and secure head ties assure the best personal fit
- High tenacity flame resistant thread
- Not N95 compliant
- CAT 2 (two layers sewn together shall meet CAT 2 requirements)
- Westex DH fabric is NFPA 2112 and NFPA 70E compliant
- Tested to ASTM F1930 standard test method
- 3 Ply design for better fit around the face
Warning: A Cloth Face Covering may not protect the wearer, but it may keep the wearer from spreading germs/virus to others