Macurco Combustible Gas Detector Security Series provides Combustible / Heating Gas Detection in residential, multi-family, and commercial office environments. The GD-2A is a low voltage (12-24 VAC or VDC) electronic detector of combustible, heating type gases designed for connection to Fire Alarm/Burglary Control Panels. Alarm control panels that work on 12 or 24 VDC can provide battery backup to the GD-2A detectors. It can operate on 12 to 24 VDC power from standby or interruptible panel power, or be powered separately. This combustible gas detector has been evaluated by ETL for methane (natural gas) and propane (LP) gas. It is NOT designed to detect smoke, fire or carbon monoxide.
Applications: Homes, Schools / university dorms, Hotels / condos, Offices, Retail stores, Common rooms / lobbys, Apartments, Airports, Other light commerical environments.
- 12-24 VAC or VDC input
- Flush or Surface Mount Enclosure
- N.O. or N.C. Alarm Relay
- N.C. Trouble/Supervisory relay
- Low Maintenance 7-10 Year Solid-State Sensor
- Coverage Area: 900 sq. ft.
- Alarm Setting 25% of LEL per UL 2075
- Low replacement costs with long life sensors
- Low maintenance with no calibration needed
- Ties into any Fire/Burglary panel for local and remote monitoring
- Made in the USA
- 0.54 LBS
- 0.54 (in)
- 5.00 (in)
- 1.63 (in)
- Calculated at Checkout
- Country of Origin:
- United States