Macurco Oxygen Fixed Gas Detector Controller Transducer provides oxygen detection and automatic ventilation control in wastewater treatment plants, factories & other commercial applications. The OX-6 is a low level meter capable of detecting from 0-25% by volume of oxygen. Both the Low Voltage and the Line Voltage can be used as a stand-alone detector and controller and as an analog transducer for use with the DVP-120 and other systems.
Applications: Wastewater Treatment Plants, Hospitals, Factories, Storage Facilities, and other Commercial Applications.
- Choice of Low Voltage (12-24 VAC or 12-32 VDC input) or Line Voltage (100-240 VAC input)
- 5A SPDT Fan control relay
- 0.5A N.O. or N.C. Alarm Relay
- Selectable Fan and Alarm Relay Actuation Settings
- Digital Display (0-25% v/v O2), Internal Buzzer
- Coverage Area: 900 sq. ft.
- 4-20mA current loop
- Made in the USA
OX-6 WHITE - Low Voltage (12-24 VAC or 12-32 VDC)
OX-12 WHITE - Line Voltage (100-240 VAC)
- 1.00 LBS
- 4.50 (in)
- 4.00 (in)
- 2.13 (in)
- Calculated at Checkout
- Country of Origin:
- United States