Macurco CO Residential Gas Detector Security Series CM-E1
- Usually ships in 2 - 3 days
Macurco CO Gas Detector Security Series provides Carbon Monoxide Gas Detection in residential, multi-family, and commercial office environments. The CM-E1 is a low voltage (9-32 VDC) detector of Carbon Monoxide (CO) designed for connection to UL Listed Fire Alarm/Burglary Control Panels. Alarm control panels that work on 12 or 24 VDC can provide battery backup to the CM-E1 detectors. This carbon monoxide detector is designed to detect CO gas from ANY source of combustion. It is NOT designed to detect smoke, fire or any other gas.
Applications: Homes, Schools / university dorms, Hotels / condos, Offices, Retail stores, Common rooms / lobbys, Apartments, Airports, Other light commerical environments.
- 9-32 VDC input
- Flush or Surface Mount Enclosure
- N.O. or N.C. Alarm Relay
- N.C. Trouble/Supervisory relay
- 10 Year electrochemical sensor
- Coverage Area: 900 sq. ft.
- UL Listed, CSFM Approved
- Low replacement costs with long life sensors
- Low maintenance with no calibration needed
- Local alarms
- Clip in wire harness for in and out replacement
- Aesthetically pleasing. Flush mount or surface options
- Ties into any Fire/Burglary panel for local and remote monitoring
- Made in the USA
Carbon Monoxide (CO)
Country of Origin: