NIOSH Items: We only sell brand new respirators, filters, and dust masks from US based manufacturers. Since it can be difficult to determine if a respirator or mask has been used or even just tried on, for the protection of our customers, we do not accept NIOSH returns.
Part of the North N series. Lower profile so cartridges don't intrude into the work zone and allow you to see everything you need to see, even when doing close up detail work. Easy user seal check means that even with the smallest, most petite hands, or thick meaty fingers, you can achieve an easy user seal check. No struggling or using adapters to achive a negative check. Curved edge on P100 filter combination so there's no catching or snagging on pipes or other workplace hazards. Get the job done without frequent change-outs.
- Organic vapor/acid gas protection.
- Fits all North respirators and North APR facepieces without adapters
- Backwards compatible with current 5500, 7700, 5400, and 7600 Series facepieces. Easy to attach - won't come off accidentally.
- NIOSH approved for organic vapors, chlorine, hydrogen chloride, sulfur dioxide, hydrogen sulfide escape, hydrogen fluoride, chlorine dioxide, ammonia, methylamine, and formaldehyde
75SCL - 2/pk
- 1.50 LBS
- 8.50 (in)
- 1.00 (in)
- 12.00 (in)
- Calculated at Checkout
- Protection From:
- Organic Vapor, Chlorine, Hydrogen Chloride, Sulfur Dioxide, Hydrogen Sulfide (Escape), Hydrogen Fluoride, Chlorine Dioxide, Ammonia, Methylamine, Formaldehyde Cartridge