G-Tek 3GX Dyneema White Gloves 19-D324 (12 pairs)
- Usually ships in 5 - 7 days
G-Tek's 3GX work gloves are made of a unique blend of synthetic Dyneema Diamond Technology fibers with Lycra for thin, yet phenomenal hand protection. Excellent for a wide range of applications, the knit wrist helps prevent dirt and debris from entering the glove. Rated at EN Cut Level 5; ANSI Cut Level A2.
- EN Cut Level 5; ASTM F2992-15 ANSI Cut Level A2; ASTM F1790-05 ANSI Cut Level 2
- Seamless knit Dyneema Diamond / Lycra construction offers increased comfort and breathability
- White Dyneema Diamond blended shell is lightweight and provides excellent dexterity, tactile sensitivity and cut resistance
- Polyurethane coated palm for great abrasion resistance, excellent puncture resistance and outstanding wet/dry grip
- Knit wrist helps prevent dirt and debris from entering the glove
- Cotton color binding denotes sizing
- Black Polyurethane Coated Palm
Please Note: Sold by the dozen in pairs, 6 dozen per case.
What is Dyneema Diamond Technology? DSM Dyneema is a high performance Polyethylene fiber and is pound-for-pound ten times stronger than steel - the most cut resistant fiber. G-Tek 3GX gloves made with Dyneema Diamond Technology offer significantly greater abrasion resistance than those containing fiberglass or aramids. Wear, wash and reuse gloves, without sacrificing performance. Its proprietary technology increases the cut resistance of the yarn by approximately 200% over standard Dyneema fibers by embedding specially engineered micro-particles into the polymer. Unlike fiberglass and spun aramids, Dyneema Diamond Technology is very flexible, resists breakage, retains less heat and feels cooler.
Potential Applications: Electronics, Glass cutting, Metal handling, Parts assembly, Sharp small parts handling, Construction and general duty.
|Certified EN388 (CE)/PPE||4||5||4||2|
Care Instructions: We recommend washing gloves in slightly warm water not exceeding 40è_C. A mild non-ionic detergent should be used. A 5-10 minute cycle time should be employed. Tumble dry on low - maximum temperature 140è_F (60è_C).
PIP01-19-D324/XS - Extra Small
PIP01-19-D324/S - Small
PIP01-19-D324/M - Medium
PIP01-19-D324/L - Large
PIP01-19-D324/XL - Extra Large
PIP01-19-D324/XXL - Extra Extra Large
Country of Origin: