Sales Price Limited to Stock on Hand - No Backorders Allowed.
The Honeywell Commercial E3Point Wall Mount, 120VAC, Analog is an economical way of running and maintaining an efficient gas monitoring system for commercial spaces. This complete unit can be wall mounted with screws at various heights and includes a built-in audible alarm. Capable of monitoring an advanced range of toxic and combustible gases, the E3Point's plug and play features makes cartridge replacement quick and easy.
- Works as a standalone unit
- Advanced factory calibrated smart cartridge technology (sold seperately) allows E3Point to detect CO, NO2, O2, H2, H2S, CH4, or C3H8. Swap outs are super simple
- Patented Reflex and smart cartridge technology periodically bump tests and monitors cell response time
- Advanced electrochemical (for toxic gases) and catalytic bead (for combustible gases) sensor performance
- Two onboard relays can activate fan or strobe light
- Onboard sounder; Audible alarm range of 85 dBA at 3 meters (10 ft)
- Analog 4-20mA output for Main unit only
- Response time of T90 < 50 seconds; with ECLAB T90 < 240 seconds
- Electrical Certifications in US (ANSI/UL 61010-1) and Canada (CSA C22.2 No. 61010-1)
Potential Building Environments: Parking structure, loading dock, transport terminal, golf cart maintenance / battery charging area, maintenance garage, hospital / ambulance bay, fire / police station, boiler room, battery charging rooms and hydrogen tanks, commercial kitchen, indoor stadium / arena.
Sensor Cartridge (sold seperately), Operating Temperatures and Ranges:
Carbon monoxide E3SCO (CO); -20° to 50°C (-4° to 122°F), 0-250 ppm
Nitrogen dioxide E3NO2 (NO2); -40° to 50°C (-40° to 122°F), 0-10 ppm
Hydrogen sulfide E3H2S (H2S); -40° to 50°C (-40° to 122°F), 0-50 ppm
Hydrogen E3H2 (H2); -40° to 50°C (-40° to 122°F), 0-100% LEL
Oxygen E3O2(O2); -40° to 50°C (-40° to 122°F), 0-25% vol.
Methane E3M(CH4); -40° to 50°C (-40° to 122°F), 0-100% LEL
Propane E3P (C3H8); -40° to 50°C (-40° to 122°F), 0-100% LEL
1309A0043 - E3Point Without Sensor, Wall Mount, Analog, 120VAC (E3SAH)
Honeywell E3Point Discrete Display Setting
Learn how to change the Honeywell E3Point display to discrete ...
Honeywell E3Point Modbus Address
See how to set or change the Modbus address on the Honeywell E...
Honeywell E3Point Alarm Setting
Set the alarm levels on the Honeywell E3Point
Honeywell E3Point Relay Failsafe Setting
Learn how to change the Honeywell E3Point relays to/from fails...