The DBI-SALA 1241480 Retrax lanyard is the world's first retractable shock absorbing lanyard! EZ Stop 1241480 retracts automatically to fit your working area by expanding and retracting smoothly.
- Retracts and expands from 2 1/2 ft. to 6 ft. as you move
- Reduces tripping hazards by keeping the lanyard taut and close to the worker's body at all times
- Allows worker to adjust the retraction to any length between 2 1/2 and 6 feet
- Meets or exceeds all applicable industry standards including OSHA, ANSI, and the NEW stringent 2007 ANSI Z359
- Webbing: 1 3/8 in. wide polyester web, shock absorber is 1 3/4 in. nylon webbing
- Housing: Polycarbonate thermoplastic
- Retraction Spring: Carbon Steel
- Hook: Forged Alloy steel or aluminum, 5000 lbs. minimum tensile strength.
- Capacity: 310 lbs.
- Total Weight: 2 lbs.
- Length: Retractable-2 1/2 ÛÒ 6 ft.
- Max arresting force: 900 lbs.
- 2.50 LBS
- 10.00 (in)
- 8.00 (in)
- 13.50 (in)
- Calculated at Checkout
- Weight Capacity:
- 310 Pounds
- Webbing Material:
- Polyester (Standard)
- Safety Standard:
- Lifeline Material:
- Nylon Webbing
- 100% Tie Off:
- Country of Origin:
- United States