DBI-SALA ExoFit NEX Rope Access/Rescue Harness 111334
- Usually ships in 4 - 6 weeks
ExoFit NEX harnesses are the most advanced harnesses in the industry. They're the culmination of our experience with ExoFit and ExoFit XP, ongoing research and the incorporation of new materials and innovative features. True to our NEX mission, we manufacture these harnesses using materials that won't add unnecessary weight for ultimate comfort. When speed and efficiency are project requirements, ExoFit NEX will provide the freedom and confidence to function at your maximum potential. Finally, ExoFit NEX harnesses are designed using materials that last.Get into the best, the ultimate comfort, funiction and durability harness, ExoFit NEX.
- Hybrid shoulder, back and leg comfort padding
- Stand-up Tech-Lite aluminum back D-ring
- Tech-Lite aluminum front and suspension D-rings
- Body belt/hip pad with Tech-Lite aluminum side D-rings
- Equipment Loops
- Duo-Lok quick connect leg and torso straps
- Repel webbing
- Built-in lanyard keepers
- Impact Indicator
- Built-in reflective materials Protected labels, equipped with i-Safe
Hybrid shoulder, back and leg comfort padding: Lightweight, moisture wicking and breathable padding with soft edging wraps around the wearer for the ultimate in comfort, security and no-tangle donning.
Stand-up Tech-Lite aluminum back D-ring: Patented spring-loaded design automatically stands-up ensuring fast, easy and safe connections to your fall arrest system.
Tech-Lite aluminum front and suspension D-rings: Versatile frontal D-ring locations are ideal for ladder climbing, descent, rescue or work positioning tasks.
Body belt/hip pad with Tech-Lite aluminum side D-rings: Provides hip D-rings ideal for positioning, additional back lumbar support and tool carrying options.
Equipment Loops: Three equipment loops with protective sheathing provide easy access to extra tools and gear.
Duo-Lok quick connect leg and torso straps: Lightweight one-handed use with memory fit web-lock ensures fast, non-slipping connections.
Repel webbing: Water repellent to reduce attraction of mold and dirt also has more abrasion resistance.
Built-in lanyard keepers: Molded lanyard keepers hold your unused snap hooks and break away to avoid trip hazards.
Impact Indicator: Rip-stitch indicators allow you to inspect the harness at a glance, for prior damaging impact loads.
Built-in reflective materials: Integrated on legs, chest, shoulders and back for enhanced visibility in low light conditions.
Protected labels, equipped with i-Safe: A hip pad snap closure protects harness labels and holds an i-Safe identification tag for recording and storing information on inspections.
- Capacity: 420 lbs. (190 kg)
- Leg Strap Buckle Type: Duo-Lok Quick Connect
- Padding Location: Shoulder/Back and Leg, Back/Hip
- Web: Repel Polyester
- Leg Buckle: Zinc Plated Steel, E-Coat, Aluminum, Stainless Steel
- Torso Buckle: Zinc Plated Steel, E-Coat, Aluminum, Stainless Steel
- Padding: Nylon, Polyester, Aerospace Mesh, EVA Foam
- Web Keeper: Nylon, Elastic
- Standards: OSHA 1910.66, OSHA 1926.502, Capital Safety Gen. Mfg. Req., ANSI A10.32, ANSI Z359.1, ANSI Z359.3, ANSI Z359.4, NFPA 1983-06
1113345 - Small
1113346 - Medium
1113347 - Large
1113348 - Extra-Large
Country of Origin: