Over the past 70 years, PK Safety has built a good reputation as being a trusted provider of high-quality occupational safety products, superior customer service, and factory-authorized services. How did we do it? Our success is based on being able to stay up-to-date in the safety industry that is constantly evolving and to satisfy our customers’ needs by providing complete solutions and ensuring exceptional customer experience. We understand that there is a vital need to create deeper and more meaningful relationships with customers and manufacturers.
People are the most important asset to our company. We continuously work on bringing together a highly-skilled team of technology-focused safety experts. We achieve this high level of professionalism by actively participating in training sessions provided by manufacturers that address occupational safety issues, and offer a variety of protective solutions.
Highlights of Rasco’s Training
One of the latest product presentations delivered by Rasco FR’s representative, DJ, gave an extensive overview of the latest and upcoming products. The new items are developed by talented engineers at Rasco, specifically designed for the protection of oil, petrochemical, and electric utility workers from arc flash and fire hazards.
Per DJ, Rasco FR’s team is paying close attention to what customers are asking for and is relentlessly working on adding new features to the existing products, as well as designing innovative occupational safety solutions. Rasco’s representative provided us with valuable insights on how their protective clothing line has been improved this year. For instance, their popular shirts now have a new safety feature - pocket flaps - to prevent objects from falling out of pockets while the wearer is working. The new jeans by Rasco have some spandex added to cotton that ensures a relaxed fit and more flattering sizing for various body types.
Here is a list of featured clothing items offered by Rasco:
- 100% cotton two-tone, baseball-tee-style, 7.1 oz. FR Flameshield Henleys are available in a variety of colors. It’s a great product for a good price, which corresponds to Rasco’s core belief that safety comes first and that it should always be at a fair price.
- Best-selling 10 oz FR carpenter pants are available in various colors
- Hi-vis waterproof 11.5 oz FR cotton jacket is ANSI class 3 level 2
- Popular plaid shirts now have new colors added: black, blue, green in addition to buffalo plaid
- Woman’s clothing is offering perfectly-crafted sweatshirts for a better look, fit, and protection
- Comfort bomber jackets are made of 88% cotton/12% high tenacity nylon fabric and are 7 oz FR Flameshield certified
- 100% polyester hi-vis safety vests are a little bit more expensive but provide extra quality and comfort due to their 1-size-up adjustability on the sides and the Velcro front closure
Our team craves product knowledge. The more training we get, the better our customer service. Having a well-trained workforce is important for us here at PK Safety. In occupational safety industry, the demand for technical expertise is high, and we are happy to partner with companies like Rasco FR that allows us to be product experts that are not just familiar with new product features but also can explain all the benefits of different safety products to customers. Another FR clothing line to try is our GRIT by PK Safety. Try the Green Duck Work Pants.
For more details, call us at 800-829-9580, or visit us online: www.pksafety.com