Note: This item is Made to Order, cannot be exchanged and is non-returnable.
Allegro spent lots of R & D time on the new Nova 2000 Abrasive Blasting helmet. If you have used older types available from other manufacturers, you'll recognize several features (listed below) as being upgrades. Use this helmet for sand or other abrasive media blasting. Air supply is required to use this device. This may be some form of plant air, or we offer Air Pump and Helmet Airline Kit that includes hose and compressor. Modern safety equipment favors light weight and streamlined design. Comfort also heads up a list of must-haves. One of the first things you notice when you put the NV2000 helmet on is the pillow foam padding. This ensures the helmet always sits comfortably on your head. The padding is hook and loop mounted and easily removed for cleaning. The large wrap around double lens offers a larger than traditional field of view. The inner lens complies with safety standards for impact resistance, providing a high level of protection. Air duct distribution diffuses an even flow of breathing air throughout the NV2000 to cool the head and face, and prevents the lens from fogging. Multi-layered sound deadening foam makes this helmet the quietest on the market.
Depending on the surroundings, you may still need earplugs, but this is a serious step forward. The high pitched sound from abrasive blasting can wear you out in no time, along with the dangers of hearing loss. The NV2000 has a tough polyethylene helmet shell that meets ANSI Z89.1 requirements. It is also U.V. stabilized and abrasion resistant. Breathing air evenly flows throughout the helmet minimizing lens fogging and cooling the user. The lightweight helmet padding ensures comfortable and proper fit for workers.
- Wrap around wide angle inner and outer lens for wide field of vision
- Removable lens frame with secured strong latch
- The rubber window frame gasket provides a seal from dust
- Meets NIOSH requirements for sound levels inside the helmet
- Multi-layered sound dampening foam minimizes noise
- Weight is 4.3 lbs which makes for better comfort
- 28?Û nylon cape to protect from rebounding abrasive
- Hanging strap on top of helmet for easy storage and cleaning
- Non-toxic PVC inner and outer material
- 33?Û heavy duty abrasion resistant flexible breathing tube located behind the helmet allowing it to be out of the way
- Replacement breathing tube assembly (Part# NV20-21)
- High impact Polycarbonate (meets ANSI Z.87.1-03+)
- 8 11/16?Û X 4 3/4?Û
- Replacement inner lens available (PN NV20-18, 10 pkg.)
- Clear co-polyester
- 10 5/8?Û X 5 1/8?Û
- Replacement lens peel offs (PN NV20-17, 50 pkg.)
- Replacement outer lens available (PN NV20-31, 50 pkg.)
- Approval No. TC-19C-363 (Use only Allegro approved airline hoses)
NV20-00LP - Nova 2000 Helmet with nylon cape, breathing tube, and constant flow valve