3M Peltor Optime 98 Earmuffs is a versatile, over-the-head earmuffs featuring a stainless steel headband for consistent force and effective hearing protection For noise levels up to 98 dBA. Stainless steel construction resists bending and warping. Earcup pivot points tilt for optimum comfort and efficiency. Ultra light with liquid/foam filled earmuff cushions. Color-coding for compliance sighting. Noise Reduction Rating (NRR)*: 25 dB. CSA Class A.
Applications: Automotive, General Manufacturing, Sub Applications, Military Maintenance, Military Maintenance, Repair and Operation (MRO), Mining, Oil & Gas, Pharmaceutical, Repair and Operation (MRO), Transportation
- Recommended for TWA noise exposures up to 98 dBA
- Stainless steel headband distributes weight for low pressure fit
- Earcup pivot points tilt for comfort that adjusts to individual wearers
- Noise Reduction Rating (NRR) 25 decibels
- Earcups with liquid and foam filled cushions offer comfort for long wear and optimum seal
*The NRR may overestimate the hearing protection provided during typical use. 3M recommends reducing the NRR by 50% for estimating the amount of noise reduction provided.
- 1.50 LBS
- 7.00 (in)
- 7.00 (in)
- 10.00 (in)
- Calculated at Checkout
- 25 dB