ZOLL Powerheart G3 Pro AED Defibrillator offers semi-automatic operation, manual override option, and 3-lead ECG monitoring capability. The Powerheart G3 AED Pro gives medical professionals the tools you need to be in complete control.
Applications: EMS Responders, Hospitals, and Medical professionals
- (1) Powerheart G3 Pro semi-automatic AED defibrillator
- (1) IntelliSense battery (9145)
- (1) Powerheart G3 Premium Carry Case
- (1) Pair of adult defibrillation pads (Pediatric Defibrillation Pads not included)
- (1) AED Ready Kit (easily to the outside of the semi-rigid carry case)
- Non-latex gloves (medium and large)
- Medical shear
- Two paper towels
- One-way CPR mask
- (1) Quick Start Tool Kit: includes Quick Start Guide, CDROM with AED Manual, Training Video, Rescuelink and MDLink
- Control. The semi-automatic operation, manual override option, and 3-lead ECG monitoring capability give you the tools you need to be in complete control.
- Reliability. The device is Rescue Ready, meaning it self-tests daily to ensure it works when you need it.
- Ease of use.
- The color ECG display (an industry first) shows critical patient information.
- The built-in metronome (which can be switched off) can set the pace for CPR compressions.
- In AED mode, the device knows when to (and when not to) deliver a shock.
- You can choose between rechargeable and nonrechargeable battery options.
- Assurance. The G3 Pro comes with a 7-year warranty, one of the longest in the industry.
- 7.00 LBS
- 10.60 (in)
- 12.40 (in)
- 3.30 (in)
- Calculated at Checkout
- Country of Origin:
- United States