ZOLL Powerheart G3 Plus AED Defibrillator provides rescuers with the confidence to respond to a sudden cardiac arrest emergency. Features Rescue Ready, RescueCoach, and STAR biphasic technology to make your rescue as simple as possible. Available in automatic and semi-automatic models, this AED is ideal for lay rescuers to use in public access defibrillation areas such as schools, athletic fields, and workplace environments.
Applications: Work places, Transportation, Sporting venues, Schools, Retail & hotels, Recreation facilities, Places of worship, Any public place
- (1) Powerheart G3 Plus fully or semi-automatic AED defibrillator,
- (1) IntelliSense battery (9146),
- (1) Pair of adult defibrillation pads (Pediatric Defibrillation Pads not included)
- (1) AED Ready Kit (easily to the outside of the semi-rigid carry case)
- Non-latex gloves (medium and large)
- Medical shear
- Two paper towels
- One-way CPR mask
- (1) Quick Start Tool Kit including CD-Rom with AED Manual, Training Video, Rescuelink and MDLink, and serial communication cable
- Reliability. The device is Rescue Ready, meaning it self-tests daily to ensure it works when you need it.
- Ease of Use
- The RescueCoach voice prompts and metronome guide you through a very stressful rescue situation.
- The device knows when to (and when not to) deliver the shock.
- The text screen lends extra help in noisy and chaotic environments.
- Assurance. The unit has a 7-year warranty and a 4-year full battery replacement guarantee
9390E-1001SP Fully Automatic
- 6.60 LBS
- 10.60 (in)
- 12.40 (in)
- 3.30 (in)
- Calculated at Checkout
- Country of Origin:
- United States