The Zoll AED 3 BLS defibrillator is designed for professional rescuers. The ZOLL AED 3 BLS defibrillator guides the delivery of high-quality CPR and is one of the fastest AEDs in the industry to deliver a shock after chest compressions stop. The AED 3 BLS provides on-screen display of the patient’s ECG, the remaining time for the current CPR cycle, total elapsed time of the arrest, and the number of shocks delivered. AED connectivity also enables fast and easy distribution of event and ECG data to medical personnel.
Applications: EMS & Fire, Hospital, Non-Acute Care
Includes: Zoll AED 3 BLS device, Color touchscreen LCD display, Real CPR Help, CPR Uni-padzTM, WiFi enabled.
- Real CPR Help evaluates and shows chest compressions during CPR and lets rescuers know when they’re performing high-quality CPR at a rate of 100 to 120 compressions per minute and 2 to 2.4 inches deep (adult rescue mode only).
- Includes CPR Dashboard with patient ECG, compression rate and depth, CPR cycle countdown timer, shock count, and total elapsed time.
- Shock delivery in as little as eight seconds after pausing CPR allows rescuers to deliver continuous CPR
- Compatibility with many of ZOLL’s electrodes including CPR Stat-padz, Pedi-padz II, and CPR-D-padz
- ZOLL’s RescueNet CaseReview allows you to capture key clinical event data from your AED as well as aggregate patient data from other ZOLL devices.
- Rugged design with an IP 55 rating and 1-meter drop test.
- 5.50 LBS
- 5.50 (in)
- 5.00 (in)
- 9.70 (in)
- Calculated at Checkout
- Country of Origin:
- United States