Note: This item cannot be exchanged and is non-returnable.
NSA CARBON ARMOUR SILVERS High Heat Work Gloves offer the most advanced high heat hand protection for workers exposed to molten metals and high heat. The G04H5VB17 features a fully aluminized back with a napped KEVLAR palm. It is reinforced in high wear areas to extend the life of the glove and keep you working.
- Fabric/Material: Back & Cuff: 11 oz. Aluminized OPF-Carbon Rip-Stop Blend||Lining: Wool||Palm: Napped KEVLAR®||Reinforcement: Green Leather
- 360° cuff design adds mobility and comfort
- High comfort provides ease of use for worker and does not constrain workers' wrist movement
- High dexterity provides great ease of use for the worker
- Leather reinforced thumb extends the life of the glove
- Lightweight glove provides comfort and mobility
- Multi-hazard protection from 2,900 degree (F) molten metal and 3,000+ degree (F) radiant heat exposure
- Winged thumb with leather patch
- Gauntlet cuff style
- 17” long glove provides extended forearm safety and coverage
- Inherently flame-resistant
- Made in the USA
- Sold as a package of 6
Part Number: (Made to Order)