Miller's Reusable Concrete Grip Anchorage Connector is super strong! With a 10,000 pound capacity for horizontal lifelines, the slender 497 can be used for fall protection applications or as part of an anchorage connector for a dual user temporary horizontal lifeline system. By drilling a 1 inch diameter hole in cured concrete with compressive strength of at least 3,000 PSI (20.7 MPa), the connector can be easily inserted and set with a simple tug. Removal is just as easy. Color coded green thimble indicates connector for strictly fall protection use. Meets OSHA and ANSI standards for fall protection anchorage.
- Meets strict OSHA and ANSI standards for safety. Tested for ANSI Z359.1
- Stainless steel, aluminum and other non-corrosive materials for longer product / service life
- 10,000 lbs / 44 KN strength capacity for horizontal lifelines; designed for safe working load of 2,000 lbs (8.8 KN).
- Galvanized Thimble color coded OSHA Green to indicate fall protection use only
- Single unit is 14 inches long and 1 inch in diameter
Potential Applications: Concrete horizontal surfaces, Vertical surfaces, Overhead / ceiling surfaces, Horizontal Life Lines, Vertical Life Lines
- 2.50 LBS
- 10.00 (in)
- 8.00 (in)
- 13.50 (in)
- Calculated at Checkout
- Safety Standard:
- Country of Origin:
- United States