With over 35 years of fall protection experience, Latchways has developed the ManSafe Self Retracting Lifeline (SRL) range; the worldÛªs first completely field serviceable Standard SRL. Utilizing modern engineering and innovative design, they are the most advanced, reliable and cost-effective SRL available on the market today.
- Completely field serviceable
- Patented frictionless braking system - no moving parts to move out of adjustment
- Significantly lower costs of ownership
- 100 percent reliable locking mechanism not driven by tensioned springs
- A built-in reserve line ensures that a fall is arrested safely even when the cable is fully extended
- Modular construction wrapped in a strengthened case
- Swivel double locking snap hook
Product Details 62415-00:
- 50 ft. 3/16 inch galvanized steel cable/snap hook
- Complies with or exceeds ANSI Z359.14-2012, OSHA 1910.66, OSHA 1926.502, CSA Z259.2.2-98
- ATEX rated tested to BS EN 13463-1:2001 equipment group II, category 2 (II 2 G c IIC T6) for use in areas in which explosive atmospheres caused by mixtures of air and gases, vapours or mists or by air/dusts mixtures are likely to occur.
- Independent testing to EN 360:2002 includes corrosion resistance testing (through 1000 hours of salt spray exposure)
Re-certification: The ManSafe Sealed SRL is a modular design that can be serviced in a matter of minutes with just a few simple tools, either locally by authorized representatives, or even on site. This gives operators the opportunity to service the product offshore and even if it does go onshore, costs are greatly reduced. Re-certification training takes less than an hour.
- 16.80 LBS
- 12.00 (in)
- 10.00 (in)
- 17.00 (in)
- Calculated at Checkout
- Weight Capacity:
- 310 Pounds
- Safety Standard:
- 100% Tie Off:
- Lifeline Material: