French Creek 4-piece Portable Davit System is designed to raise, lower, and suspend workers performing routine work duties and to facilitate rescues in confined space applications such as vaults, manholes, and pump stations. The variable offset mast can be equipped with French Creek’s mechanical work-winch and rescue SRL. the lightweight aluminum alloy design and quick-connect/release pins, allow for easy setup, dismantle, and transport.
- 4-piece davit hoist system
- Fall arrest rated in all davit offset mast positions
- Davit base adjusts from 36″-60″: Fits a wide range of openings
- Davit mast adjusts from 12″-30″ offset reach
- The 3-piece base includes an integrated bullseye level and requires no tools
- Includes primary and secondary pulleys for multiple devices
- Does not require fastening or counterweight to support required loads.
- Complete system includes parts numbers: PD1, PD2, PD3, PD4, MW50G. R50G
- OSHA 1926.502 and ANSI 1910.66
- Made in the USA