The ACD CAL 2000 provides unmatched versatility and accuracy in corrosive calibration gases. Field replaceable electrochemical gas sources (not included) provide a standard for accurately calibrating chlorine, chlorine dioxide, hydrogen, hydrogen cyanide, and hydrogen sulfide gas sensors. The CAL 2000 is microprocessor controlled and has an LCD display allowing field adjustable concentration and flow rate. The gas sources are interchangeable and field replaceable. Best of all, the CAL 2000 gas source provides up to 50 times as much calibration gas as a disposable cylinder at approximately the cost of just two cylinders. The CAL 2000 gas instrument has a built-in mass flow sensor that automatically compensates for altitude and temperature. Complete with nylon carrying case, batteries hose and instruction manual.
All CAL 2000 units are CSA approved and are shipped certified as directly traceable to NIST with an accuracy of ±10% of the gas output and include a five foot hose, a nylon carrying case, an instruction manual, and 4 size 'C' batteries.
- CSA NRTL/C Exia T-6 approved intrinsically safe with CE mark
- Internal mass flow sensor accommodates sample draw instruments.
- ATEX II3G EEx nL IIB T4 approved
- Adjustable PPM and flow rate
- NIST traceable certification
- Interchangeable calibration gases
- Automatic purge on shut down
- Alkaline battery powered
Country of Origin: