3M Protecta Sliding Beam Anchor provides a high-strength anchorage point that follows you while you work. Once you secure it to the beam using the integrated adjustment buttons, simply connect your Self-Retracting Lifeline (SRL) or lanyard to the rotating D-ring and you’re ready to work.
Applications: Bridge work, Buildings, Warehouses, Arenas, Parking ramps
- Versatile size range Fits beam flanges 3-1/2 in. to 14 in. (9 cm-35.5 cm) wide and up to 1-1/4 in. (3.2 cm) thick.
- Built to last Rugged, corrosion resistant construction enhances longevity.
- Fully adjustable Integrated dual ratcheting adjustment system slides to fit snugly against the beam.
- Guarded locking mechanism Located on the bottom to reduce chance of accidental disengagement.
- Replaceable wear pads; Eliminate metal-to-metal contact and extend the usability of the product.
- Centered, D-ring anchor point
- Meets ANSI Z359.18 and OSHA 1910.140, 1926.502
- 4.50 LBS
- 4.50 (in)
- 5.50 (in)
- 18.50 (in)
- Calculated at Checkout
- Safety Standards:
- OSHA 1910.140, OSHA 1926.502