3M DBI-SALA Fixed Ladder 4ft. Galvanized, Smart Lock & Tagline SRL Anchor Complete System is a simple, safe way to bring your ladders into compliance. The anchor adds a convenient tie-off point to existing ladders, helping you meet OSHA’s walking working surfaces standard. Designed with versatile mounting capabilities, the ladder anchor can be positioned left or right, and in front or behind the ladder rungs to stay out of the way. Best of all, it’s a breeze to set up in just 5 minutes or less, with minimal parts and easy instructions.
Please call us at 800-829-9580 for a shipping estimate and to place your order. Due to the weight of this system, it does not qualify for free shipping.
Applications: Oil & Gas Down Stream, Petro Chemical facilities and refineries, General Industry, Grain Bins, Steel Tanks, Agriculture, General Industrial, Utilities
- Under 30 lbs. for ease of transport and installation.
- Simple to setup, Installs on the ladder in 5 minutes or less.
- Versatile mounting capabilities positioned left or right, and in front or behind the ladder rungs
- Compatible with your existing fall protection harness
- Unlike a fixed cable system, this solution doesn’t require a front D-Ring, which can reduce overall implementation costs
- Designed for durability.
- Built to withstand permanent or temporary applications.
- Meets 29 CFR OSHA 1910 Walking Working Surfaces Section 1910.27.
- Made in the USA
6100568 with Smart Lock 30 ft.
6100569 with Smart Lock 50 ft.
- 56.00 LBS
- 2.00 (in)
- 48.00 (in)
- 6.00 (in)
- Country of Origin:
- United States
- OSHA 29 CFR 1910.27