IntelliDoX is an instrument management system for the BW Clip gas detector. It combines smart docking modules with Fleet Manager II software to provide automated instrument management for the BW Clip, helping you drive productivity, reliability and efficiency. Place the BW Clip in the docking module, and it automatically tests the gas detector and sensors while transferring data to the docking station. But just because the BW Clip is maintenance-free doesn't mean you can't customize it. With IntelliDoX, you can configure the alarm set points and other parameters based on your changing requirements.
- Industry-leading FastBump test (10 seconds) that eliminates bottlenecks, while avoiding costly purge cycles that waste gas
- Compatible with the single gas BW Clip gas monitors
- Gangable up to five modules, each with its own LCD screen and keypad for independent operation
- Easy to set up with no tools required, it takes just two minutes and an Ethernet cable or a USB drive.
- Easy to connect via Ethernet to a Network
- USB port to easily configure dock module settings or retrieve data without network access
- Enables endless configuration of BW Clip alarm set points and other parameters throughout the gas detector operation life
- Bump testing, configuration, and record-keeping support for the BW Clip
- A new level of customization for maintenance-free devices
- Configure alarm set points, track compliance of workers and more
Quicker bump tests for better productivity Bump as many as five BW Clip detectors with a single IntelliDoX module in less than a minute using FastBump. That means no more bottlenecks from workers lining up to bump test their detectors.
Flexible configuration to meet changing needs Configure the high and low alarm set points ÛÓ plus other detector parameters ÛÓ throughout the BW Clip lifespan. So you can rely on your detector to always work the way you want it to.
Efficient networking and data transfer for easy record-keeping Use either USB or Ethernet to transfer bump tests, peak exposures and other gas-detection data.
Please Note: The BW IntelliDoX Enabler Kit is required to operate IntelliDox Docking Station.
- Power supply with region-specific AC power cord
- Ethernet cable
- Inlet (purge) filter assembly
- 3 ft. / 1 m calibration gas tubing
- 3 ft. / 1 m purge gas tubing
- 15 ft. / 4.5 m exhaust tubing
- Quick connect fittings
- IntelliDoX inlet end plate
- Weight: 4.2 lbs
- Power Supply: 12 V/ 8.33 A ITE Power Supply
- User update-able settings: Configure Alarm Settings, Display gas reading during alarm, Enable non-compliance indicator, Hibernate detector, Schedule bump reminders, Transfer event logs, Time display preference, and Update firmware
- Communication Method: Two-Way infrared communication between docking module and detector
- Menu Navigation: Adjustable display/time settings, configure gas inlets, review IntelliDoX module, and password protected (if enabled)
- Data Storage: 2 GB internal
- Warranty: 2 years
DX-CLIP - BW IntelliDoX Docking Station
DX-ENBL-NA - IntelliDoX Enabler Kit
REG-DF-1 - BW Demand Flow Regulator
CG2-H-25-34 - BW H2S Calibration Gas 34 liters
- 4.20 LBS
- 7.00 (in)
- 7.00 (in)
- 10.00 (in)
- Calculated at Checkout
IntelliDoX Features At A Glance | Honeywell Safety
Review the IntelliDoX Menu Set Up | Honeywell Safety
Single IntelliDoX Set Up | Honeywell Safety
Configuring IntelliDoX Via USB Drive | Honeywell Safety
60 Second IntelliDoX Fast Bump Demonstration | Honeywell Safety
Wall Mounting the IntelliDoX | Honeywell Safety
IntelliDoX Gang of 5 Set Up | Honeywell Safety
Connecting the IntelliDoX Via Network | Honeywell Safety
Should be a little easier to use with a better instruction manual.