RKI EAGLE Hydrogen Peroxide (H2O2) Monitor is a versatile portable gas detector is a powerful instrument that does more than just offer the standard confined space protection for LEL, O2, H2S and CO. The added Hydrogen Peroxide Sensor detects vaporized hydrogen peroxide gas detection (VHP) with a range of 0 - 3.0 ppm.
Unique EAGLE features include PPM or LEL hydrocarbon detection at the push of a button; infrared sensors for CO2, methane or hydrocarbons in LEL and % volume ranges; a methane elimination switch for environmental applications, a long list of super toxic gases and measurable ranges, and dual hydrophobic filters that increases its water resistant performance. The EAGLE has a strong internal pump with a low flow auto shut off and alarm, which can draw samples from up to 125 feet even with the dual hydrophobic filters in place. This allows for quick response and recovery from distant sampling locations. The EAGLE will continuously operate for over 30 hours on alkaline batteries or 18 hours on Ni-Cads. A variety of accessories are also available to help satisfy almost any application such as long sample hoses, special float probes for tank testing, continuous operation adapters, remote alarms and strobes, and dilution fittings, just to name a few.
Applications: Medical Facilities, Pharmaceutical Environments, including Cleanrooms, Production Filling Lines, and Chemical Fogging for the Food Industry.
- Simultaneous detection of up to 6 different gases
- Over 400 gas monitoring configurations
- Monitor vaporized hydrogen peroxide (VHP) fumigation and disinfection
- Wide range of toxic gases
- PPM / LEL hydrocarbon detection
- Powerful long-life pump up to 125’ range with filters
- Up to 30 hours of continuous operation
- Dual hydrophobic filters (most versions)
- IR Sensors available for CO2, % LEL CH4 or HC, % volume CH4 or HC
- Transformer testing version available
- Intrinsically safe design, CSA (C / US) & UL classified (most versions)
- Complies with EPA Method 21
- 5.00 LBS
- 5.90 (in)
- 7.00 (in)
- 5.90 (in)
- Calculated at Checkout
- Gas Type:
- Hydrogen Peroxide (H2O2)