The new PIP G-Tek Kev Seamless Knit Kevlar® Cut-Resistant Gloves with Nitrile Coated Foam Grip on palm and fingers are touch screen compatible. These gloves are highly cut resistant, with an ANSI rating of A7. The seamless knit construction provides extra comfort without sacrificing dexterity. The Kevlar® fiber shell offers high tensile strength relative to its weight, is inherently cut resistant, and will not melt, ignite, or conduct electricity. Applications include: Automotive, Metal stamping, Material handling, Glass handling operations, Fishing industries, Sanitation, General maintenance, Waste handling, Recycling.
- Foam nitrile coatings are compatible with light oils and will provide an excellent abrasion resistance and a perfect grip
- Touch screen compatibility allows users to operate a touch screen device without removing gloves
- Knit wrist helps prevent dirt and debris from entering the glove
- Cotton color binding denotes sizing
- Shell: 13 Gauge, Yellow/Black; Coating: Black
- Launderable for extended life
- Performance Properties: Abrasion: 4; Cut: 5; Tear: 3; Puncture: 2;
- ANSI Cut Level A7
Packed: 6 Dozen/Case; Sold by dozen.
- 2.00 LBS
- 7.00 (in)
- 7.00 (in)
- 10.00 (in)
- Calculated at Checkout