OSHA Danger Safety Sign: "Asbestos Dust Hazard - Cancer And Lung Disease Hazard - Authorized Personnel Only" others of the dangers posed by asbestos dust in a work area.
- Inform workers and others of asbestos threat in the work area
- Restrict access to authorized personnel only to prevent harm
- Traditional OSHA-style signs, tags and labels are the most widely recognized design format in the industry
- Danger header indicates a hazardous situation that, if not avoided, will result in death or serious injury
- 10 in. x 14 in.
- Available in Adhesive Vinyl, Plastic, or Aluminum
MCAW108VS - Adhesive
MCAW108VP - Plastic
MCAW108VA - Aluminum