MSA offers a 34L or 54L calibration gas aluminum cylinders to calibrate the Altair 4XR and 5X monitor. The 4-gas mixture in the calibration gas cylinders is certified to be prepared gravimetrically, using NIST traceable weights. The lot number and the nominal value of the gas concentrations in volume, percent by mass, ppm, or volume are specified on the cylinder. There is a shelf life or expiration date to let you know when not to use the gas to calibrate or bump test a monitor. MSA also has a calibration gas recycling program that helps a non-profit organization. The cylinder contains sufficient calibration gas for multiple MSA instrument calibrations, and it requires a regulator (sold separately).
- Methane (CH4)-1.45%,
- Oxygen (O2)-15%,
- Carbon Monoxide (CO)-60 PPM,
- Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S)-20 PPM
- All MSA calibration gas is supplied with individual Certificate of Analysis to NIST-traceable standard and MSDS.
- Used to calibrate the Altair 4XR and 5X gas monitors
- Offered in 2 sizes, 34L and 58L
- Calibration cylinders are recyclable (Contact MSA additional details, 1-800-MSA-2222.)
Note: This item ships via UPS Ground due to HazMat restrictions and isn't available for expedited shipping. Calibration gas is not returnable. Please check your selection carefully before ordering.
10048280 - 34L
10045035 - 58L
- 5.00 LBS
- 12.00 (in)
- 10.00 (in)
- 17.00 (in)
- Calibration Gas
- Gas Type:
- %LEL, O2, H2S, CO
- Country of Origin:
- United States