MCR Safety Flex Tuff Cut-Resistant Kevlar Glove 9687 (12 pairs)
- Usually ships in 3 - 4 days
The Kevlar Flex Tuff Gloves are made of a 100 percent Kevlar brand cut-resistant fiber shell coated with textured blue latex on the palm, fingertips, and thumb area for longer wear and better grip. These safety gloves provide tensile strength and protection from cuts and punctures. Applications include: Automotive assembly, Farming, Landscaping, Carpentry, Construction, Janitorial, Material handling, Metal fabrication, Recycling.
- Cut Resistant Kevlar Fiber Shell
- Latex Coated Palms, Fingertips, and Thumb Area
- Cuff Style: Knit Wrist
- Certified EN388 (CE)/PPE: Abrasion - 3, Cut - 4, Tear - 4, Puncture - 3
- ANSI/ISEA/CPPT/ASTM: Cut - A3
- Sold by the dozen.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - See www.P65Warnings.ca.gov for more information
9687S - Small
9687M - Medium
9687L - Large
9687XL - Extra-Large
Cut Resistant Gloves