Out of stock? We recommend the BW Honeywell GasAlert MicroClip XL Multi-Gas Monitor, the RKI GX-3R 4 Gas Confined Space Monitor, or the RKI GX-3R Pro 5 Gas Confined Space Monitor with Bluetooth (for additional sensor configuration if needed), as great substitutes that are available and ready to ship.
Honeywell BW Icon+ Multi-Gas Detector is a serviceable four-gas detector that enables you to maximize the lifespan of your four-gas detectors, optimize long-term cost of ownership and select from multiple gas sensors for flexible applications. Honeywell BW Icon+ is similar to the BW Icon where the monitor is named for its simple display icons for gas levels and device status. That means no live gas readings for workers to interpret and no time-consuming training. Instead, when there’s a gas alarm, the bell icon on the display will illuminate, along with an indicator next to the sensor in alarm, so workers can quickly clear the area.
The Honeywell BW Icon+ choice of sensors:
- Combustible Gas (LEL)
- Oxygen (O2)
- Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S)
- Carbon Monoxide (CO)
- Sulfur Dioxide (SO2)
- Chlorine (Cl2) (coming soon)
Caution: The infrared LEL sensor used in Honeywell BW Icon cannot detect hydrogen and acetylene. For applications involving these combustible gases, consider a catalytic-bead LEL sensor as found in the Honeywell BW MicroClip Series.
- Reliable. 2 months of battery runtime on a 4.5-hour charge — and up to 4 months if you turn off the detector at the end of each shift. No daily charging, no unexpected downtime.
- Accurate. Low-power infrared LEL sensor is immune to silicone poisoning, which means accurate monitoring of combustibles. (battery runtime of 2 months)
- Responsive. 1 Series sensors respond to dangerous gas levels in seconds, even in harsh temperatures. (5-year expected life)
- Easy to use
- Small, lightweight and wearable.
- One-button operation.
- Easy to Manage
- IntelliFlash green light indicates the detector is in compliance; amber light indicates the need for maintenance.
- Compatible with IntelliDoX instrument management and Honeywell Safety Suite. Also with TouchConnect, using Bluetooth for wireless configuration.
Standard Package Contents:
- Detector complete with sensors, stainless steel alligator clip, concussion-proof housing and built-in rechargeable battery
- Calibration/test cap and hose
- USB charging cable
- Quick Start Guide
Note: Remember to calibrate every six months and regularly perform bump tests.
Part Number: (for other sensor combinations, please call us at 800-829-9580.)
CP-I-W5X1H1M1-Y-00 (%LEL(IR), O2, H2S, CO)
CP-I-W5X1H1S3-Y-00 (%LEL(IR), O2, H2S, SO2)