PK Safety’s Service and Protection Plan covers the maintenance, repair, and replacement cost of all elements in a qualifying BW Honeywell gas detection instrument for four years from the instrument’s date of original purchase.
We currently offer this service on BW Technologies:
Coverage Includes:4-Year Repair and Replacement Guarantee
Maintenance Service Factory Authorized Service Center Testing:
1. Monitor is checked in.
2. Visual inspection of housing and filters.
3. Monitor turned on, pump integrity check performed.
4. Automatic sensor test verified.
5. Perform check for warning messages.
6. Battery level check.
7. If necessary, unit shut down, filters changed, unit restarted.
8. Sensor accuracy test performed.
• Cleaning, and Filter Replacement
• Sensor Replacement (as required) Sensors will be checked and replaced as needed during the calibration event. However, sensors may occasionally fail in the interim, at which time the detector should be sent back and defective sensors will be replaced at no charge.
• Pump Service or Replacement (as required)
• Must be purchased at time of monitor purchase
• Valid only to the product’s original owner
• Plan is valid only on one qualifying gas monitor (multiple plans must be purchased for coverage of multiple monitors)
• Only covers the sensors and components in the product’s original configuration, as shipped
• Only covers monitors used within the United States and Canada
• Service Level Agreement does not cover: - Water and chemical damage - Improper use or care of the product - Any product used for rental or demonstration purposes
Calibration: With the purchase of this Service and Protection Plan, you are qualified to get calibration services on the same monitor you are purchasing this plan on for a special price of just $29.
Requesting Service To request service, please call 800-829-9580 between the hours of 6AM – 5PM PST Monday through Friday or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will send you an email with your confirmation number, shipping address and instructions on sending the monitor to our California Service Department. Please ship only the monitor (without the confined space kit). Once we receive your monitor, we will service and repair the unit within two business days and ship it back to you.