The GasAlert Max XT II Monitor is a multi-gas monitor with an internal pump that detects and monitors toxic gas levels. It's perfect for confined space workers, oil rig workers, sewer technicians, engineers, firefighters, military personnel or anyone else who works in hazardous spaces.
- Sporting four gas sensors for detecting hydrogen sulfide (H2S), carbon monoxide (CO), oxygen (O2) and the LEL of a variety of dangerously combustible/flammable gases, the GasAlert Max XT II portable detector also features an internal pump for remote sampling.
- It comes calibrated with a fully-charged battery, and is ready to use right out of the box.
- The GasAlert Max XT II is a handheld gas detector which displays levels of all four gases on its bright, backlit LCD screen (which also shows you battery levels and pump activity). It allows you to clearly monitor your environment no matter how dark and dingy your confined space may be.
- A selection of alerts and alarms keep the worker aware of any dangerous levels as the gas analyzer constantly monitors the environment. Bright alarm LED lights, vibration options, and a 95dB alarm ensure you get the message.
- The GasAlert Max XT II also has an optional confidence beep, which tells you the device is operating and fully functional.
- Alerts for the GasAlert Max XT II are available for Short Term Exposure Limits (STEL) (5-15 minutes), Long Term Exposure Limits (LTW; ~8 hours) as well as high/low levels for each gas.
- Designed to be solid and durable, the GasAlert Max multi-gas detection unit has concussion-proof housing, as well as an IP66/67 rating for water-resistance, meaning your unit should continue working well throughout its lifetime.
- The internal sample draw pump is easy to maintain, with both moisture and particle filters protecting it, which are easy to monitor (via a filter window) and change.
- Many folks operating gas monitors work with protective gloves on. BW Honeywell's entire range of detectors feature simple one button operation: one single large button designed to be operated with a gloved hand, making it particularly easy to train your staff to use this portable gas detector.
The GasAlert Max XT II is compatible with the IntelliDoX for Gas Alert Max XT II DX-MAXXT for recording your readings throughout a shift, for charging the kit, and for altering settings for alarms and tolerance levels should your company require it (via the IR Data Link Kit found in the Deluxe Confined Accessory Kit). Each GasAlert Max XT II unit comes individually packaged in a cardboard box that includes the 120V AC battery charger, operator's manual, CD-rom owner's manual, 5 spare moisture filters and 5 particulate filters, metallic scintered particulate filter (for end of sampling hose) and 2 lengths of (3 ft. length and a 10 ft. length) clear PVC tubing with connectors, double-ended screwdriver and factory calibration certificate.
Note: Calibration gas may be ordered separately. Due to HazMat regulations, calibration gas takes between 5-7 days to ship, and will not arrive at the same time as the monitor.
Remember to calibrate every six months and regularly perform bump tests.
Take advantage of the PK Safety 4 Year Service and Protection Plan for BW Gas Monitors, and our Calibration Services at a great discount. Custom calibrations are available direct from PK Safety. If you need custom alarms for your BW GasAlert Max XT II, we have technicians that can customize these settings to your exact requirements without delaying your order. Volume discounts starting at 6 units. Call us at 1-800-829-9580 for details.
The GasAlert Max XT II Includes:
- Rechargeable battery
- Wall charger
- Calibration certificate
- Manual (in hard copy and DVD)
- Five replacement particulate (thick) filters for the pump
- Five replacement hydrophobic (thin) filters for the pump
- One replacement filter for the end of the hose
- One 3 ft. piece of clear hose with unit connector
- One 10 ft. piece of clear hose with unit connector
- H2S: 0-200 ppm (measuring range), 1 ppm (resolution)
- CO: 0-1000 ppm (measuring range), 1 ppm (resolution)
- O2: 0-30.0 percent (measuring range), 0.1 percent (resolution)
- Combustible Gases: 0-100 percent LEL (measuring range), 1 percent (resolution)
- Size: 5.1 x 2.8 x 2.0 inch
- Weight: 11.5 oz.
- Temperature: -4 to 122° F
- Alarms: Visual/audible
- Typical battery life: 13 hours at 32° F/ 8 hours at -4° F
- Recharges in 6 hours
- Pump draw: Sample pump from up to 75 ft.
- Warranty: Full two year warranty including all sensors
- 2.12 LBS
- 7.00 (in)
- 7.00 (in)
- 10.00 (in)
- Calculated at Checkout
- Gas Type:
- %LEL, O2, H2S, CO
Diffusion vs Pump Style Gas Detectors
What's the difference between diffusion and pump style gas det...
BW Gas Alert Micro Clip: BW Honeywell Gas Clips
Rick Pedley, owner and president of PK Safety, introduces the ...
Features of the BW Honeywell GasAlertMax XT II Portable Gas Detector
Rick Pedley, owner and president of PK Safety, explains the fe...
How to Calibrate BW Honeywell GasAlert Max XT II Portable Gas Detector
Rick Pedley, owner and president of PK Safety, explains how to...