The BW Clip Real Time 2 Year H2S Monitor is a lightweight and easy to handle single gas detector for hydrogen sulfide. Designed for a wide range of harsh environments and extreme temperatures, this H2S Monitor has the default alarm setpoints at 10 ppm to 15 ppm. BW Clip Real Time includes a real-time gas level display and the ability to calibrate the device. It provides two years maintenance-free operation: just turn on the device, and it runs continuously. There is no need for sensor replacement and battery charging or replacement.
You can also put the device in a BW Clip Hibernation Case when you're not using it, and extend its life by that period of time - great for the turnarounds, short-term projects and employee leave. It is based on Surecell and Reflex Technology. Surecell is a unique dual reservoir sensor design that dramatically improves instrument performance, response time, and longevity. Reflex Technology is an advanced automated internal test function that routinely checks the operating condition of the sensor to increase safety, uptime, and overall worker confidence.
- Default alarm setpoints: 10-15 ppm
- Alarm setpoints range: 1.6-20 ppm
- Measuring range: 0-100 ppm
- Temperature: -40 to +122°F
- Humidity: 5% - 95% RH (non-condensing)
- Alarm: visual, vibrating, audible (95 dB), low, high
- Wide-angle flash, which alerts simultaneously with audible and vibrating alarm
- Automated self-test of battery, sensor, and electronics
- Automatic logging of the 35 most recent gas events, bump test and calibration results
- Ingress Protection: IP 66/67
- Battery life: 2 years
- Hibernation capable
- Surecell and Reflex Technology
- Compatible with the IntelliDoX and the MicroDock II instrument management systems (with updated Firmware)
- Compatible with hands-free Hard Hat Clip carrying accessory
- Certifications: Class I, Div. 1, Gr. A, B, C, D, Class I, Zone 0, Gr. IIC; Ex ia IIC T4 Ga IP66/67, IECEx UL 14.0063, Ex ia IIC T4 Ga IP66/67, DEMKO 14 ATEX 1356, CE European Conformity
The automated instrument management option with IntelliDoX Management System combines smart docking modules, updated Firmware V 7.000 with the highest level of protection, and Fleet Manager II 4.3.31 software. It ensures quicker bump tests and calibrations, the unmatched configurability, and the enhanced productivity, as the connected modules are able to work independently. Fleet Manager II gives users the opportunity to download information directly from BW Technologies by Honeywell instruments or the IntelliDoX, and to automatically generate accurate, user-friendly reports.
Please Note: Once activated, these units cannot be shut down and will continue to run for their two year life span prohibiting these items from being shipped because the alarm may be activated during transit. Additionally, these items are unable to be resold after activation. Of course, if you haven't yet activated your monitor, we will happily take it back.
- 0.40 LBS
- 4.75 (in)
- 3.00 (in)
- 2.25 (in)
- Calculated at Checkout
- Gas Type:
- Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S)