The BW Clip 2-Year Detector for CO is a maintenance free, single gas detector for carbon monoxide. This monitor has default alarm setpoints at 50 ppm to 200 ppm. As your every day companion for hazardous environments, the BW Clip has everything you need - plus new features to make your gas detection easier, safer, and more reliable. Just turn on the device and it runs continuously — no need for calibration, sensor replacement, battery replacement or battery charging. That means great reliability and no downtime. With the two-year BW Clip for CO, you can use the BW Clip Hibernation Case when you're not using it for a week or more and extend it's life by that period of time, up to 12 months. Compatible with both the MicroDock II and the IntelliDoX instrument management systems, the BW Clip is engineered to the highest standards of quality and reliability, keeping you safe and compliant. Use the hands-free Hard Hat Clip carrying accessory GA-HC-1 with any of the BW single gas monitors. Custom calibrations are available direct from PK Safety. If you need custom alarms for your BW Clip, we have technicians that can customize these settings to your exact requirements without delaying your order. Call us at 1-800-829-9580 for details.
BW Clip Standard Features:
- Maintenance-free: no sensor or battery changes necessary
- Compact, lightweight design with one-button operation
- Designed for a range of harsh environments and extreme temperatures
- Hibernation mode with case accessory or IntelliDoX
- Automated self-test of battery, sensor and electronics
- Wide-angle flash, which alerts simultaneously with audible and vibrating alarm
- Automatic logging of the 35 most recent gas events and bump test results
- Compatible with MicroDock II and Fleet Manager II software
- Ip 66/67- can be submerged up to 1 meter
- Default Alarm Setpoints: Low 50 ppm, High 200 ppm
- Alarm Setpoints Range from 5 ppm - 200 ppm
- Detector measuring range from 0-300 ppm
- Automated self test
- Affordable, with low cost of ownership
Configurable Options with IntelliDoX Management System:
- Configuration of high and low alarm set points before the device is activated
- Adjustment of alarm set points and other parameters as needed throughout the lifespan
- Non compliance chirp indicator
- Configuration without activation
- Option to enable the noncompliance indicator, which flashes red when a bump test is due or a gas event occurs
- Option to display gas reading during alarm
- User settable bump test reminder
- 7-8 sec bump test with no more than 1 minute purge
- Option to display the Real Time Clock
Use the unique advanced technology for safety compliance and productivity:
- Unique dual reservoir sensor design dramatically improves instrument performance, response time, and longevity compared to traditional electrochemical sensors and consistently delivers reliable instrument performance under the harshest environmental conditions
- Reflex Technology advanced automated self-test function routinely checks the operating condition of the sensor to increase safety, up-time, and overall worker confidence
IntelliDoX instrument management system is the quickest bump test in the industry with configuration of alarm set points. It can perform different tests for up to five BW Clip detectors at once for maximum productivity with easy and accurate record-keeping.
BW Clip Specifications:
- Weight: 0.6 lbs.
- Temperature: -40 to 122°F
- Humidity: 5 - 95 percent RH (non-condensing)
- Alarms: Visual, vibrating, and audible
- Typical Battery Life: Two years
BWC2-M50200 2 Year CO 50-200
- 0.80 LBS
- 4.75 (in)
- 3.00 (in)
- 2.25 (in)
- Calculated at Checkout
- Gas Type:
- Carbon Monoxide (CO)
With a current manufacturer defect for carbon monoxide leaks in our Ford police vehicles, these lightweight, small, and portable detection devices have literally been life saving. They have alerted us to carbon monoxide leaks in multiple vehicles which have saved lives.
There is a need for this product. My husband, along with family and 2 friends, took a used plane on a short 3 hour flight to the beach. By the time they arrived, all had a headache and the passengers closest to the back were severely ill. The culprit: carbon monoxide. One hour longer and this could have been a tragedy. This product, as described, included multiple warning systems: visual, sound, and vibration. The product we used previously only had a "color change" that might be missed. Portability, plus multiple ways to notify pilot and passengers of carbon monoxide danger - at an affordable price. Thank you, PK Safety.
There is a need for this product. My husband, along with family and 2 friends, took a used plane on a short 3 hour flight to the beach. By the time they arrived, all had a headache and the passengers closest to the back were severely ill. The culprit: carbon monoxide. One hour longer and this could have been a tragedy. This product, as described, included multiple warning systems: visual, sound, and vibration. The product we used previously only had a color change that might be missed. Portability plus multiple ways to notify pilot and passengers of carbon monoxide danger - at an affordable price. Thank you PK Safety.