UltraTech Hard Top P1 Plus Spill Pallet is the only 1-drum, lockable outdoor containment unit available. Simply use your forklift and/or drum handling equipment to lift and lower the drum into the bottom sump, then place the top portion over the drum where it locks in place onto the lower sump portion. Once assembled with the drum in place, access is quick and easy via the roll top door. The top Hard Top section does not need to be removed again unless the drum needs to be replaced.
Please call us at 800-829-9580 for a shipping estimate and to place your order. Due to the size/weight of this system, it does not qualify for free shipping.
- Two-piece spill containment unit provides safe and secure outdoor storage for your 55-gallon drum
- Convenient "roll-top" cover slides up and out of the way - allows quick access to drum pumps and funnels.
- 100% polyethylene construction will not rust or corrode.
- Safe Handling - can be moved by forklift under the "shoulder" area or wheeled with the optional dolly.
- Meets SPCC and EPA Container Storage Regulation 40 CFR 264.175.
- Helps meet Stormwater Management Regulations - NPDES, 40 CFR 122.26 (1999).
- Tall head space (25 3/4") allows use with drum pumps and conical funnels.
- Lightweight, yet rugged upper body is easily removed to load or unload drums.
- UV inhibitor in polyethylene resin resists degrading effects of sunlight, adding years to outdoor service life.
- Lockable design provides added security for storage of hazardous materials.
- Protected by the industry's strongest warranty- Five (5) years against any material or workmanship defects.
- Made in the USA.
9640 Without Drain
9641 With Drain