The PowerGrab Thermo Insulated Glove by Towa has a latex micro-finish coating on the palms and fingers which provides a superior grip in dry, wet and oily conditions by reacting like tiny suction cups that attach themselves firmly to the material being handled. Used in refrigerated areas, utilities, food processing, commercial fishing, construction, outdoor winter activities and recreation. Sold individually. These can be compared to the MCR Safety Ninja Ice gloves.
- Seamless construction for a comfortable fit
- Acrylic gloves provide economical cold weather protection
- Latex micro-finish coating provides a superior grip in dry, wet and oily conditions
- Knit wrist helps prevent dirt and debris from entering the glove
- Excellent thermal insulation
- Quickly evaporates moisture from the skin
- Extra softness for non-chafing comfort
- Machine washable for extended life and to reduce replacement costs
- Cotton color binding denotes sizing
- 2.64 LBS
- 7.00 (in)
- 12.00 (in)
- 10.00 (in)
- Calculated at Checkout
I bought size small but they were still just a bit big for my hands. Wish you had an XS size but I didn't see one. Anyways, they do a great job of keeping my hands warm in the freezer where I stock food and the gripping is fabulous. Takes the strain off my hands. I'd recommend them to anyone.
I purchased an XL and the fit was ok but I could have used a size smaller. I normally use XL. Very dexterous and warm without the bulk. Will most likely purchase for winter again.
These gloves are the bomb, the best you'll find! Wish I'd known about them sooner!
Plan on using these gloves over the winter to replace my cheap mechanic glove I wear while driving and hunting,they should be much warmer without having to add all the bulk of the more insulated gloves. I normally buy my gloves in large but went with the XL and the fit is excellent and they are very high quality for the price.