The Protecta FIRST AB17530 is a full body harness from Protecta with five points of adjustment. This quality, economy harness features a single dorsal D-ring for attachment of your fall protection lanyard or SRL.
- Universal sizing adjustable Medium through Large size
- Meets OSHA and ANSI applicable standards
- Pass-through buckles for quick easy adjustment and attachment
- Constructed of 1.75 in. wide polyester web
- Blue webbing on top, yellow bottom for easy donning
- Minimum tensile strength greater than 5,000 lbs.
- Zinc plated stamped steel hardware
- Corrosion resistance
Total Weight: 2.12 lbs.
- 2.65 LBS
- 10.00 (in)
- 8.00 (in)
- 13.50 (in)
- Calculated at Checkout
- Weight Capacity:
- 310 Pounds
- Webbing Material:
- Polyester (Standard)
- Leg Straps:
- Pass-Thru Buckle
- Harness Style:
- Connection Points:
- Safety Standard:
For the price it's hard to beat. We use these harnesses for our magnetic climbing walls. Operators usually need to have a number of them so price is important.
could use quick release buckles