Economy model AC202D COBRA Rope Grab from Protecta. Should be used with a short (3 ft) lanyard for attachment to the back d-ring on your full body fall protection harness. A lever allows you to set the mode of operation as either: Automatic - The grab follows you as you move, latching on in the event of a fall. Manual - The grab stays in one place until you move it.
- Constructed of high impact resistant steel
- 1.75 lbs. total weight
- Operates in automatic or manual mode
- Accommodates 5/8 in. rope
- Can be used on approved horizontal rope systems
- Can be removed and re-attached to rope at any point during traverse
- Compliance with OSHA 1926 and ANSI Z359 Standards
- Designed for use with polyester rope (contact Protecta for questions regarding use with other types of rope)
Total Weight Capacity: 310 lbs.
Total Weight: 1.8 lbs.
- 2.00 LBS
- 10.00 (in)
- 8.00 (in)
- 13.50 (in)
- Safety Standard:
That's way the best answer so far!