Ideal for heavy/light construction, auto repair, demolition, manufacturing, mining, fabrication, and landscaping.
DuPont Kevlar has the Power of Performance: Kevlar is light, comfortable and enduring protection against heat, cuts, lacerations and abrasions. Protective gloves and sleeves bearing this brand name provide assurance of compliance to strict performance and quality standards, and are produced only by Kevlar licensed manufacturers.
- EN Cut Level 3; ASTM F2992-15 ANSI Cut Level A3; ASTM F1790-05 ANSI Cut Level 3
- Reinforced goatskin leather palm and back provides the softest, most abrasion-resistant leather and is highly recommended for applications requiring tactile sensitivity
- Split goatskin leather fingertips for added protection
- Kevlar lining offers comfort, enhanced cut protection and good heat dispersion
- Internal foam padded palm absorbs and dampens shock
- Thermo Plastic Rubber (TPR) molded knuckle guards for maximum protection
- Nylon-spandex fabric for comfort and breathability
- Reflective knuckle tape makes this product easy to see in low-light applications
- PVC sandy grip on thumb crotch and thumb provides an enhanced grip and extra cut/abrasion resistance
- Micro cotton thumb for comfort
- Hook & loop closure for easy on/off and a secure fit
- Machine washable for extended life and to reduce replacement costs
|Certified EN388 (CE)/PPE||2||3||3||2|