Free up your hands with PIP's Two-Tone Eight Pocket Surveyors Tech Vest. With upwards of eight assorted pockets, this ANSI/ISEA 107 Class 2 rated vest gives you plenty of space for necessities both large and small. Two-tone retro reflective tape across the shoulders and waist makes you easily discernible in high traffic areas. Available in Hi-Vis Light Yellow or Hi-Vis Orange.
- ANSI/ISEA 107-2010 Class 2 rated for workers exposed to traffic traveling over 25 mph and work in complex backgrounds
- Breathable 100% polyester mesh fabric
- 2'' two-tone retro reÂâective tape, rugged resin zipper
- Two external Ââap pockets sized to Ât tablets, two internal pockets
- Internal and external pen pockets, one radio/cell pocket
- One large back pocket with left and right zipper closure
What is Class 2? The American National Standards Institute created three high-visibility clothing standards to protect workers in potentially dangerous work situations. Class 2 apparel is necessary for workers exposed to traffic traveling over 25 mph and who work against complex backgrounds.
Applications: Roadway/construction workers, survey crews, railway and metro workers, emergency response personnel, industrial/warehouse personnel, utility workers.
Care Instructions: Machine wash, 104°F max, 10 cycles. Always wear fastened. The High Visibility properties of this garment must be kept clean to be effective. If faded or permanently soiled, it must be replaced with a new one.
302-0700-LY/M - Medium
302-0700-LY/L - Large
302-0700-LY/XL - Extra Large
302-0700-LY/2X - 2X Large
302-0700-LY/3X - 3X Large
302-0700-LY/4X - 4X Large
302-0700-LY/5X - 5X Large
- 1.07 LBS
- 8.50 (in)
- 1.00 (in)
- 12.00 (in)
- Calculated at Checkout
- Hi Vis Yellow